Embrace Low Maintenance Roofing with Our Metal Roofing Service in Slingerlands, NY
Discover what the simple but sophisticated design of metal roofing systems can do for your property. Call (518) 209-4224 to book an appointment.
Metal roofing systems are undoubtedly the lowest maintenance and longest lasting among the roofing materials on the market today. They offer protection and versatility that’s second to none.
Are you looking for quality metal roofing systems in Slingerlands, NY, and nearby areas? Grace Roofing offers expert metal roofing services for both residential and commercial applications. Our highly trained roofing technicians have nearly two decades of experience delivering robust metal roofing systems.
We always get the job right the first time. Book an appointment with us to discover why we are the trusted name for metal roofing installations in the area.
Why Are Property Owners Embracing Metal Roofing?
Property owners across New York are choosing metal roofing systems because of their benefits, including:
- Longevity. Most metal roofing systems can last up to 40 years. Treated sheets can last even longer.
- Weather resistance. Most metal roofing systems feature a galvanized coating that makes the system weather resistant.
- Energy efficiency. Metal roofing systems treated with UV reflective coating can keep out the sunlight, reducing the strain on your HVAC systems.
- Fire resistance. Perhaps the biggest advantage of metal roofing systems is that they are fireproof. Therefore, many home insurance companies charge lower premiums for homes with these roof systems.
Metal roofing systems make the most economic sense compared to the shorter lifespans of different roof materials.
Your Standing Seam Metal Roofing Contractor in Slingerlands, NY
Standing seam metal roofing is superior to alternate metal systems used regionally. There is no exposure to the elements once installed. The double lock mechanical seam application is the industry's foremost design for Standing Seams systems. Snaplock standing seam is an alternate method of installation we provide as well. Drexel metals provides industry standard coil which is then fabricated right on site to provide custom lengths from ridge to eave so your roof has continuous coverage and a stunning aesthetic! Once a system like this is installed on your home, you won't need to touch it again!
Standing seam roofing systems share all the advantages of metal roofing systems. However, they have the following added advantages:
- Better curb appeal
- Available in many colors
- A good fit for low slope roofs
- Compatible with snow retention systems and solar panels